Sunday, October 19, 2014

38 weeks

Well, it is getting close! And the realization of having another little one is becoming more and more apparent. Shawn and I were lying in bed last night and I said "guess what?" He said "what?" I responded with "we're about to have a baby!" Even though it is our 4th child, it is always so exciting {and surreal to a certain extent} on anticipating a new baby!

I went to the doctor on Friday and it was a good check up. Maebry's heartbeat was 143 BPM and my blood pressure was 110/70. I progressed some since my last appointment, which was nice to hear. And not necessarily that I want to deliver early, but just knowing that my body is heading in the right direction for labor and delivery; it is comforting. I am 1 cm dilated and 25% effaced. Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

Carolyn Wallace said...

You look amazing! So excited for you.