Friday, October 7, 2011

Go Big Deer!!

This evening we went to a hometown football game: Deer Park Deer.  It brought back so many memories from when we were in high school.  Allyson and Rylee played and snacked well together.  Our kiddos were some eating machines!  I'm a little nervous about feeding Jase as he gets older.  Before the game we went to Casa Ole and he ate his whole meal, then at the game he ate nearly a whole corn dog (that I bought for Ally), and then ate some of Ally's pizza that was leftover.  Not to mention M&M's and popcorn.  He has been a bottomless pit lately...my growing boy!

So the shirt that Allyson wore tonight is the same exact shirt that I wore when I was 2 or 3 back in 1982 or 1983 to watch my Uncle Randy play for the Deer. I was so excited for her to wear it!!

This was Allyson's smile when I said CHEESE! :)
We left at the end of the 3rd quarter so we could get the kids in bed, but I'm pretty sure the Deer had this one under control since it was 35-7 when we left...sorry South Houston.

No comments: