Friday, October 21, 2011

We have a Star Wars fan!!

Shawn could barely get into the door yesterday afternoon without Jase telling him about his new Star Wars book...he was pumped! After dinner Shawn and Jase sat down to read the book and Shawn started at page 1. I told him "I think we were on page 19 or so" and Shawn replies "I want to start at the beginning for me!" :) It was so neat hearing him read the story to him; he added so much more detail than I ever could have. Jase even slept with the book last and is tonight as well!

Today after I picked Jase up from school we got out the construction paper and markers and started making birthday cards for a couple of parties we have coming up. On one of the cards Jase drew Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, the Jedi Knights. He actually did a great job drawing, cutting and gluing them on the card. I can see a new obsession in the near future!

No comments: