Friday, May 11, 2012

Field Day 2012

On Wednesday morning Jase had his field day at school! He had a blast competing with all of his school friends.  We had a nice breeze, so it wasn't bad at all . . . last year I remember baking out there!



This kids had to run backwards on this next race and Jase really liked it! One of the moms next to me said that Jase looked like he was dancing.  I told her that he has practiced that enough!


Ahh, Tug of War . . . my all-time favorite!! Whether I was participating or teaching, this has always been my favorite event!  When I was teaching I remember strategizing with my kids beforehand on what to do: use your legs and walk backwards!! I was right there with them cheering (maybe a little screaming) them on!! You could say that I love competition!! :-)


And the last event was a race between all the boys.  Jase ran his hardest, but if we're being honest, he will not be a track star . . . sorry kiddo, neither of your parents have the gift of speed! ;-)

No comments: