Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pre-K Graduation

Last night was Jase's Open House/Pre-K graduation at school.  I can't believe that he is in his last week of 4 year old preschool.  Sniff, sniff! His performance last night was so awesome.  They sang about 5-6 songs and they were all so cute.  My favorite song was "You are so beautiful" by Ray Charles and they did sign language to it as well.  I cried the whole way through it!! I looked over and Daddy was even shedding a tear or two. ;-)  Last night after his bath I asked him what his favorite song was and he said it was that one and I told him it was mine too.  Then I told him that it was perfect because he is so beautiful to me!

After his performance he walked us to his classroom and we picked up his journal he worked in all year long and he usually wrote in it everyday.  We even looked at it again tonight at the kitchen table, page by page.  At the beginning of the school year he was 44 inches tall and weighed 40 lbs.  Now he is 45 3/4 inches tall and weighs 45 lbs.  He is my growing boy!



No comments: