Saturday, May 26, 2012

Is it that time already?

I can't believe that we have already spent 6 days in the theme parks and will be headed home tomorrow.

Yesterday we had originally planned to return back to Magic Kingdom, but since Allyson did not care for the main show in front of the castle, I did not want to return and traumatize her even more. She kept telling me "the castle is popping." Poor baby girl. So we decided to go back to Animal Kingdom for the morning. Shawn had a golf tee time at 3:00, so we knew it was going to be a short morning at the park. We got to go on the the Kilimanjaro Safari Expedition again; we all thoroughly enjoyed it. We also got Baloo's signature, from Jungle Book. Kind of a big deal at my house since we are big Jungle Book fans! :)

I ended up getting reservations for lunch at the Tusker House, which is an African/American buffet character dining. Meeting the characters had to be high on Allyson's to do list; she absolutely loves it!! Here is a short clip of her meeting Safari Daisy!


And today was a long, but great day. We spent the day at Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekend. We started the day off in the park at 8:20 am and didn't leave until 9:20 pm . . . 13 hours in the park and Jase still didn't want to leave!! Since we were just there on Wed, we were devoting most of our time to Star Wars today. Jase took his picture with a ton of characters today and got their autograph too. Here is a picture of Jase this morning in Darth's Mall.



I think I am still hearing the Star Wars theme song in my head!! I can't wait to download all my pictures and complete their autograph books! :)

No comments: