Thursday, May 31, 2012

Save your receipts

I was at Walmart today (by the way- no public restroom experiences while there!) exchanging something for Jase and we did not have a receipt. We've always said "Walmart will take back anything!" so no problem, right?

I handed the lady my driver's license and she completed the transaction and gave me an in-store credit gift card. Then she told me this is my 2nd return without a receipt and I could only have 1 more within the next year!!! (Jase received a couple of duplicate gifts, so we have been to Walmart twice this month to exchange them for a different one.) So I can only have 1 more return without a receipt until next May!

Not that I plan on returning things to Walmart without a receipt, but I had no idea of this policy. I thought you could have 3-4 every 6 months or so. I know from experience that Target and Babies R Us have very strict return policies, but this is news to me with Walmart.

No comments: