Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gearing up for Summer!!

I am ready for some fun in the SUN!! I have been keeping my eyes open for local summer activities to do with the kids, either free or cheap preferably! ;-)  Here are some I found and thought I'd share:

FREE Vacation Bible School at Central Baptist Church - June 3rd - 6th from 6:00 - 8:30 pm for children who have completed Kindergarten - 5th grade.  Sign up HERE!!

Summer Movie Clubhouse begins on June 12th - $1 G/PG rated films for the kids every Tuesday and Wednesday at your local Cinemark Movie Theater.

La Porte City Pools open up on June 2nd - We love to be in the water!

Deer Park City Pool opens up on June 2nd - I can't remember if the water slides are new this year or last year; we didn't visit this pool last summer . . . maybe we will have to check it out!

Deer Park Library Craft Program (Free) - Mondays: Ages 5-8 at 1:30 pm and ages 9-12 at 3:30 pm

No comments: