Friday, May 4, 2012

Stars Wars Day

So I am relatively new to the Star Wars (SW) movement (and like 20 years behind schedule!). With Jase constantly reading books or talking about SW, my knowledge is increasing as well. :-)

Well, today I had 2 people text me and tell me to tell Jase, Happy Star Wars Day! I had no idea! I asked my brother-in-law what it was all about and he explained it. Today is May 4th, so "May the forth be with you"! Hahaha!! I thought it was cute!

When Jase got out of school I told him about it and he laughed. Then he asked "can we go to a Happy Star Wars Day party?" I told my friend he said that and she said "tell him he went to a SW party last weekend!" So true!!

Thought it was a cute and catchy slogan for the day and right up Jase's alley! I hope to get around to posting his birthday party pics soon. This week has been busy with t-ball and now we are in the midst of a garage sale. Maybe one day this week!



No comments: