Saturday, July 21, 2012

Baby Shower Love

After several attempts in turning down a baby shower, they pulled one off!!  Michelle, Rachel, my mom and sister gave me a baby shower today.  Everything was perfect from the decor to the food to the fellowship . . . I loved it all!  I am so blessed to have so many people support me and our family as we welcome our third child, Finn Michael, into this world.


I adored the orange and turquoise theme and appreciated all the details that went into it!  Right up my alley! :-)


My sister, mom and MawMaw made super this cute fruit baby in a watermelon carriage.  It turned out great and was oh so tasty!!  The food was absolutely delicious and the dessert spread was a HUGE hit as well!


Very thankful for all of the friendships that are represented below; so many sweet and thoughtful people.


I got so many wonderful gifts!  After church tomorrow I plan on sitting down in Finn's room and going through it all . . . it will feel like Christmas all over again!! ;-)


So many family members were there to support the arrival of baby Finn!  So blessed!


One picture below stands out to me.  It is the one in the bottom lefthand corner with my cousin Amy, her daughter Avery, Allyson and myself.  How neat . . . girl cousins with their baby girls! :)


So thankful for friends.  It was great seeing all of them and sharing this special time with friends that love you.


And Michelle, my best friend!  We started attending our current church over 9 years ago and Jay and Michelle were probably one of the first couples we met and bonded with.  Our friendship has flourished so much over the years and I am very thankful that God has placed her in my life. 


Ok, so this was a very sweet picture of me and Allyson.  We were both looking at the camera and smiling!!  That is a BIG deal for Allyson these days.  She is my little mini me (a.k.a. shadow) and I love her dearly!

No comments: