Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First popsicles of the season

While I was at Walmart earlier, I bought a little treat for the kids (and me)! Ally hasn't quite figured out the popsicles in the plastic wrapper where you have to push up the flavored ice, so I thought I'd give Blue Bell's sugar free bullets a try.

The kids thoroughly enjoyed them this afternoon and Jase's didn't last very long at all. Allyson's dripped ALL down her hands. Did you know that purple stains skin? Geez! She will be getting a good scrub down in the bath tonight. And yes, that is one of Jase's old bibs on her! Lol!


And do you remember these? Push-ups! I remember they used to be Flintstone Push-ups. I couldn't find those though. To be completely honest I picked these up first and then decided to get the kids the bullets. ;)



No comments: