Sunday, April 8, 2012

Resurrection Sunday

What a glorious day!  Resurrection Sunday . . . the reason we, as believers in Christ, have HOPE.  We can celebrate for He is risen (Matthew 28:6)!!  We know that once our life on earth is over, we will have a place to live forever with no more pain or sorrow, and we can hold onto this true promise because Jesus beat death through His resurrection.  Makes me so excited thinking about it and I definitely want everyone to know that this free gift is theirs for the taking as well.

This weekend has been a busy one! Friday we went to a birthday party for Shawn's nephew, yesterday an Easter egg hunt, then a birthday party and this morning was church and then an early dinner at our house.  I am just getting around to downloading pictures and looking at what a fun-filled weekend we had!  This week I'll post pics of our weekend, but below are a few I'll leave you with for now.

Before the pictures though, I have to share this video of Jase retelling Jesus' story of his death, burial and resurrection.  He took my phone upstairs and made a few 10 second videos and then asked me to come up and record him . . . I was honored!  He did such a great job of sharing the story of Jesus and the depth he included.  At 4 years (nearly 5) I am amazed at the details Jase can remember.  Truly blesses my heart that he wants to learn more about Jesus and God's word and is retaining the bible knowledge that he is fed.  The video is about 6 1/2 minutes long, but well worth it!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! What an awesome way to tell the Easter story, with Legos! Great job Jase! -Michelle