Saturday, June 9, 2012

Engagement Pool Party

This afternoon we went to my cousin Ian's engagement party. He is marrying Dana, whom he met in Livingston and she is too sweet and cute. I am very happy for them; what an exciting time of their life.

The engagement party was at Dana's father's home in Pasadena. You walked out in the backyard and it was like a little oasis. They had a huge and I'm talking huge Tiki Hut off to one side and a beautiful pool to the other. I should have taken more pictures! Haha!! But seriously, the pool was the nicest I have ever seen. It had a beach entry, which was great for the little ones. And material used in the bottom of the pool was very cool too, like a rubberized material that did not tear up your feet. It had an awesome slide as well. And it was saltwater, you should have seen Ally's face after getting her first drink! Haha! The water is much softer than chlorine. Anyway, it was pretty cool, I could go on and on! :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that pool is amazing! I always tell Jimmy I think the only way I would move is to have a pool. Maybe one day!

Jessica said...

I am right there with you Heather! If we move it will be to a house with a pool!!