Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I wanted to make something for Shawn for Father's Day, something simple with the kids involved of course.  I found this cute picture online and thought I could replicate it.  On Thursday we got out the washable markers and I wrote We <3 You Dad on the bottom's of the kids' feet.  It was so funny writing on the bottom of their feet, they are so ticklish!  The hard part was getting them to be still and getting at the right angle so I could see their face and feet.  Plus with my high-end camera (haha) the lightening was not that great.

I made a little collage out of the photos, printed an 8x10 and bought a nice black frame to put it in.  All and all it turned out wonderful and Shawn LOVED it, so that's all that matters.


Happy Father's Day, Daddy!!  We love you!  Thank you for the wonderful, godly example you are setting before us. 

No comments: