Saturday, January 14, 2012

Eating Breakfast Out

This morning Shawn and Jase woke up early to attend the Men's Prayer Breakfast at church. This was Jase's first time to go and he was pretty excited.

Since the men were enjoying some good food, me and my mom decided we would eat a good meal at IHOP. I got myself and Allyson around, picked up my mom and headed to eat.

At IHOP they had a balloonist there and of sure enough he stopped at our table. He made Allyson a pink and black penguin. I had to wake her up (at 9:20), so she was not her bubbly self yet, but after he made her the penguin she was all smiles. Her and Nanny named the penguin, Penny. It was cute.





Nanny also asked him to make one for Jase...a blue and yellow penguin...Pablo from The Backyardigans. I brought it home to him and he liked it! ;)

As far as the food...not all that impressed. I am not one to usually complain about food, but for the money, the servings were relatively small and the food was warm, not hot whatsoever. Next time we go for breakfast I will keep Kelley's in mind.

No comments: