Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wishing our friends the best

This evening we went to our friends' Going Away Party. :(  They are moving to Angola, Africa in less than two weeks.  Shawn met Nate at work about 3 years ago and we have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know their family.  They are such a sweet and giving family and I know this will be a great adventure for them.  We will be praying for their family as they move and live over there and we will definitely miss The Mery Family.

I totally meant to snap a picture, but it slipped my mind.  Ugh!!

Today I had a realization . . . pants are starting to get tight.  No more sucking in the gut at 13 weeks!  Haha!!  So, I guess I will be pulling out the maternity clothes bin in the next couple of days to see what will fit.  I am starting this pregnancy off a little lighter (which is great), but on the other hand I have a feeling some of those clothes, especially the pants might be a little too big at first.  We'll see.

Oh and to date, I have had 3 people give me chocolate covered almonds . . . am I pathetic or what?? Or maybe people just love me!  I'll go with the latter!

No comments: