Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pajama Day

We've been waiting for this day for about a week now. They are learning the letter P this week, so in celebration Jase can wear his pajamas and bring a stuffed animal to school today. He was so excited!




57 degrees outside and I could not change his mind on wearing different pj's!! These are, of course, his Lego Star Wars pj's. When I dropped him off and he walked into his class, it looked like he pulled out his imaginary light saber!! After taking Allyson to her class I stopped back by his room and told his teacher that he is over the top with Lego Star Wars lately and she just laughed. Either 7 or 8 out of 12 of the kids in her class are boys! No question as to why I pray for her! :)

Miss Allyson was being a little toot this morning (imagine that!). At first she didn't want to get out of bed and she usually pops right up when I walk in her room...not this morning. Then she told me she didn't want to wear the clothes I had picked out for her!! Whoa! Once I changed her diaper, she shook that off and got dressed just fine and was okay the rest of the morning until we got outside and she didn't want to put her jacket on!




So, she got buckled in without a jacket and that was that. We left for school and Jase prayed on the way. When I got her out of the car I asked her if she wanted her jacket on and she said "ok, Mommy" all cheery, like nothing had happened. WOW!

No comments: