Thursday, January 26, 2012

Miss Allyson

Allyson woke up around 2 am this morning, crying in her bed. I asked Shawn to go upstairs and get her (times like this I wish I had a one story). He goes up there to get her and I hear her start throwing a fit...she will not let him touch her...what a toot!! So, upstairs I went! That plan back fired!

She was a little fussy, but after talking to her and asking her some questions, I figured out that she wanted some milk or "milky" as we call it. :) She fell asleep and we all got some rest. Then around 4 am or so, Jase came downstairs to our bed. 4 people in a queen bed is a tight fit!! Needless to say I did not get any quality sleep after that.

Ally popped up around 5 am, just a talking up a storm. Shawn got up for work shortly after that and I asked him to turn Disney Junior on for her. When he told her, she said "Oh Boy" just like Mickey Mouse would say...it is really cute!

She has never been in the living room that early by herself, but she was content watching tv for a couple of hours while Jase and I slept. She is usually my 9 am sleeper! I hope this is not a new trend.

Later, I was putting make-up on in my bed and my little side kick, Allyson, was right there with me checking it all out. She was digging in my make-up bag and pulled out my eyelash curler and said "safety scissors"!! Then she took my blush brush and went to town putting it on her face and all over her hair. She thought it was fixing her hair!! Haha




Later we got out to pick up lunch at Chick-fil-a and Jase asked me questions the entire way there!! I looked back at Ally when we were in the drive-thru and I guess 5 am had finally caught up with her!!




We went over to a friend's house and had lunch with them and Ally stayed asleep for over an hour and a half at their house. She was wore out! Our friends have a newborn baby boy and I got to hold, feed and burp him...so sweet! You forget how tiny and dependent they are when they are first born. Crazy to think in a little over 6 months I'll have another precious one to hold and snuggle with. :) I am excited!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Casey said...

are you preggers?!!!!

Jessica said...

Casey...YES!!! Read my post from the other day for details...Baby French Bread in the Oven!! :))))

Casey said...

OH EMMM GEE!! i just watched the video! LOVE your mom. that was the cutest thing! how awesome, jess! what a blessing!! congrats to you and your family!!!