Monday, January 9, 2012

GEAUX TIGERS

While we are definitely Texas Longhorn fans, we also cheer for the LSU Tigers. We have family from there, so we like to show our love for the Tigers as well!



Last night I promised Jase and Allyson kolaches if they got up and got dressed in plenty of time this morning. Hey...a little incentive to help things go smoother in the morning never hurt nobody! Both of the kids got up and got ready with no problems at all. Well, except one little problem. We picked Jase's clothes out last night and he wanted to wear his Longhorn shirt, ok no biggie. Well, this morning I remembered the LSU game is tonight and thought it would be great for the kids to wear their LSU shirts to school. To make a long story short Jase was determined to wear his Texas shirt. Shawn and I both tried to persuade him, but he wasn't having it!! We at least got a picture of him in the LSU one this morning.



Right before we left, Jase was finishing his milk and told me "next time I come here, I am not getting this milk; it stirs my tummy." We just laughed. You guessed it...poop time before we left Mornings. Sorry Jase, you got that from your mom!! Haha!




2 comments:

Casey said...

You always color coordiante your family so cute for pics! I love the new pic up there. And you look great!! How much have you lost?!!

Jessica said...

Thank you. I always feel like it is last minute matching outfits and running to store after store, but in the end, it always works out just fine. Thank you on the weight loss...it has definitely slowed down since Thanksgiving. I've probably lost about 30 pounds over the course of a year.