Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Great Surprise

This afternoon I was sitting on the couch playing with Jase and I checked my phone and had 3 texts, 1 missed call and 2 emails. Water doesn't boil if you stare at it, right? Same thing with your phone I suppose.

Anyway, one of the texts was from my best friend asking if I was home. I texted her back and said that we were and she responded with "go check your back door." I sent my messenger out to take a look. :)

He brought back in a plastic bag...I thought she had dropped off some coupons. I looked inside and lo and behold...jackpot!!!




I immediately opened them up for a taste test (and maybe a few more than just a taste) and they were delicious!! A few minutes later Jase asked me "do I like those?" Probably not, kid! LOL! He got two and two more and then two more...he found out pretty quick how addicting they are.




What a great surprise!! Thank you, Michelle! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Who doesn't like a surprise?! Love ya girlie!