Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sticker Books

Both of the kids got sticker books for Christmas. Allyson got Sesame Street and Jase got Lego Star Wars (surprised?). They both absolutely LOVE them!! It did not take them long at all to finish them after getting started.





The pictures above were taken at breakfast, so pardon the bed head! And when one of them gets theirs out, the other one is quick to follow. We read and reread all the pages in both of their books nearly everyday. And just to be clear, Jase really thinks that he is Yoda. That is what he is doing in the above picture...using the force.





He said that he wants to be him for Halloween too. We'll see if this fad lasts this long or not. And we've tried to persuade him to be Luke Skywalker, but nope...he is sticking with Yoda.

I have to brag on my mom for a minute. I emailed her late last night asking her if she would watch the kids tonight so Shawn and I could go out to eat. She emailed back early this morning and said yes and that she could watch them at my house and give them baths. How perfect is that?!? :) Then we emailed back and forth and she said that she will bring the kids dinner. I think the latest is that she will be picking up Chick-Fil-A for Ally and Arby's for Jase. I told her that she is an overachiever and she said that's what Nannies do! The kids will be excited!

2 comments:

Casey said...

aww your mom is so sweet!! what would we do without them?!!

Jessica said...

I know Casey...they are the best! :)