Tuesday, February 14, 2012

1st T-Ball Practice

Today was a good day. While we were out and about I gave Jase the opportunity to pick where he wanted to eat for lunch. We were near Jason's Deli, so I suggested that and he jumped all over it. I pulled in the parking lot and it was packed . . . 12:30 and across the street from the hospital . . . what was I thinking?!? I tried to suggest other place, but not a chance. We parked the like 4-5 parking rows away from the restaurant, which is the furthest I've ever parked.

Kids ate great and stayed in their seats, which is always a plus. Here are my sweet Valentine's today!




Oh, and today was Jase's 1st t-ball practice!! Shawn did a great job of organizing practice and splitting the kids up into groups and keeping them busy. It was also nice to have parents help out . . . that is really key when you are coaching little ones. All and all it was a great practice. I don't think I've had that much exercise since November, that's pretty sad! Here are the kiddos balancing on one foot at the start of the practice.


One more thing. My mom made these adorable and super tasty treats for us for Valentine's. They are little owl faces that can be made any time of the year. She baked Wilton candy melts on top of pretzel thins at 170 degrees for 5-6 mins. She then took them out and put M&M's on top of the candy melts and put them in the freezer for a quick freeze. Super tasty and hoo-hoo wouldn't love them?!?



No comments: