Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

I am happy to report that the rest of the week has been better since Monday. No tears for Ally this morning when I dropped her off and Jase had a great day as well!

While the kids were at school I went across town and had lunch with Shawn and some of his work friends. We went to an El Salvadorian restaurant. The outside was rather rough, but the food was pretty good. El Salvador is know for their pupusas, which are made out of thick corn tortillas and are stuffed with various ingredients. My favorite one was with cheese and refried beans inside. It was a great treat to see my hubby during the day!!

Crazy to think that on Friday I will be 18 weeks and next Wednesday morning I'll have my ultrasound . . . so excited!!! Last night I was reading that the baby is only 5 ounces right now, which is tiny. It is amazing to think they can check all the measurements and do a full scan (and find out the sex) just at 18 weeks.

After I picked up the kiddos from school we ran some errands that I didn't have a chance to do earlier this morning. We went to Barnes & Noble to get a gift for a cousin's birthday. The kids were great and we had fun reading books in there. Of course Jase found a pretty cool Star Wars Lego book to look at. And Ally found a liking to one of the books we are giving as a gift. I hope she doesn't cause a scene when he opens it and she says "that's my book!" Glad my mom is taking her to the party!! ;)



I also bought a new study bible at Barnes and Noble. I am excited to use it while doing my daily homework for the James study we are currently going through with some women from my church. I am thoroughly enjoying the study and my quiet time with the Lord each day.

No comments: