Friday, February 17, 2012

Family Friday Night

Yesterday at the grocery store I saw some precut Valentines cookies and I gave Allyson the option of Princess or Minnie and Mickey Mouse. She immediately said Minnie and Mickey. This evening after dinner I assisted her while she made them. She thought she was so big. :-)






And we also played our 40th round of match/memory for the day!! Haha! I mean, this never game never gets old for her! And I'm so glad that Jase will join us and play. I let him lay the tiles down sometimes and he thinks he is big time! What special family time this is for us. :)



Just like Jase did at this age, Ally too has a fetish with stickers. She is so funny with them, sometimes she will just look at them and won't take any off and other times she takes all of them of the page and sticks them wherever. Tonight was one of those nights where she took stickers off the front and put them on the back. :)



What a great night I had with my little family in the comfort of our own home.

No comments: