Thursday, February 9, 2012

Upstairs Play Time

We spent most of the morning playing upstairs, trying to stay away from the television. It is so easy to turn on a show for the kids when they get up and the next thing you know a couple hours have passed. So, last night I told the kids we would not be doing that in the morning and there would not be any whining about it. I am happy to report that they followed orders this morning. :)

We camped out in Ally's room for a while and played a new memory block game that Aunt Alisha got the kids for Christmas. We played several rounds and I can tell it will be a big hit for a while at the French house.

The kids broke out the costumes and Jase was my superhero and Allyson was my little cutie pie. It was so cute to watch Ally jump all over Jase and see them play on the floor together. They are getting so big!!

No comments: