Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baby French Update - 14 weeks

I had a check-up this morning and not much went on since I am only 14 1/2 weeks.  (I'll actually be 15 weeks on Friday.)  The baby's heartbeat was beating at 156-160 BPM.  He did tell me to go ahead and schedule my ultrasound for the anatomy scan in 4 weeks.  I was excited to hear this!! I wasn't sure if he'd have me do it at 18 weeks or wait until 22 weeks.  Either way, I would be pumped!

The appointment is set for March 7th at 10 am.  Shawn's birthday is on the 6th, so this will be a wonderful birthday gift for him (and me too!).  We are praying that this baby is growing to God's perfection.  As I've mentioned before, boy or girl will be more than perfect for us.  Of course, Jase is still cheering for a boy and wants to name him Little Man.  We explained that whole nick name idea to him and that we call him Boo and that is not his name, but his nick name.  He gets it, but is still sticking with Little Man French. :-)  And Allyson wants a little sister.  We have already started explaining that whatever God gives us, boy or girl, will be a miracle and a blessing.

If the ultrasound technician can determine the sex, then I'm pretty sure we will find out.  Aside from being super excited to know what we're having, I am a planner.  We will not be painting because the baby will stay in the attached study next to our bedroom for a year, but I would like to have everything ready.  And by everything I mean which crib/changing table/bedding to use and have clothes washed and ready to go.  Oh and a name too! :-))

Baby French on 12/12/11 at 6 1/2 weeks

2 comments:

My Family said...

Glad to read the baby is doing well. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Jessica said...

Thank you! I know, me too! I can't believe that I was actually considering not finding out...it would KILL me!! Haha!!