Friday, February 24, 2012

Battle

Nanny and PawPaw came over this evening after we got home from Jase's practice. PawPaw brought the kids back t-shirts from his New Mexico trip. Nanny also picked up some Star Wars Hero playing cards for Jase . . . they were a HUGE hit!! PawPaw taught Jase how to play battle with them and he really got into it. Here are Nanny and Allyson playing match and Jase and PawPaw playing battle.



They played 2 rounds of battle and they went fairly quick. After they left Jase and I started up a battle game. Ally just wandered around, I knew she was getting tired. After an hour of battle . . . not kidding we were still not finished. I told Ally to go lay on the couch and not soon after that she was asleep. Jase got up and told me to hold on; I thought he was going to the restroom, but he came out of my bedroom with her pink blanket and covered her up, it was very sweet.



I felt like I was playing a never-ending game of Monopoly!!! We finally went into battle mode, where we laid 2 cards face down and then flipped 1 to face off for each play. That made it go a little faster. After 1 1/2 hours of intense Star Wars battle, Jase finally won and off to bed they went.

We pick Daddy up from the airport late tomorrow afternoon and we are so excited to have him home again!

No comments: