Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Country Livin'

We had a good weekend! We were invited to the country with the Brownfiel's to stay a couple of nights out at their property. Jase and Shawn were in heaven with feeding the cows, shooting guns and just riding around and taking in the country surroundings.
 

Above is Mr. James with Jase as he shoots a BB gun for the first time. He wasn't scared at all and enjoyed it. Momma even shot a little as well! :) I'll have to download my photos and share some later this week.
 
A few interesting things did happen while we were there. Let's see . . . poor Ally got sick on the car ride up there and threw up all over her and on Jase as well. I chalk it up to way too many gummy bears (which were swallowed whole) and car sick from watching movies like 2 inches away from her face on the iPhone. :/ Later than night Jase had a nose bleed and had another one while he was sleeping. Then on Saturday, Ally was pushed off of the EZ Go (similar to a golf cart) by her older brother and her poor little cheek got bruised up pretty good. Thankfully she was not hurt worse.
Today was back to "normal" with Jase at school for Silly Day. I wish I would have snapped a picture. He wore his Tom and Jerry shirt, penguin toboggan and one black and one white sock.
 
Allyson stayed home with Mommy and I took her to the doctor. She has a nasty cough and I am having to wipe her nose every 10 seconds, plus she was complaining that her ears hurt. Poor baby, the doctor had to remove wax from both of her ears to even see inside them. That was not fun at all, but I'm glad the wax is now gone. She ended up having an ear infection in her right ear. Hopefully in a day or so she'll be back to full swing.
 
I took my baby girl to Chick-fil-a for lunch and that cheered her up a bit.
 
 

No comments: