Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baseball Sister

Ok, I have to share this super cute shirt I picked up a few weeks ago. It says Baseball Sister and has a picture of a baseball with pigtails on it. Last night for the game she wore it and of course I had to put her hair in pigtails. I thought she looked super cute, but I also think that when she wakes up and her hair is in knots. :-)



Mommy & Allyson
As for Jase's game, he played well at 1st base. I've noticed that he has this game face and really is into the game. We ended up losing the game, but the kids said they had fun when Shawn asked after the game, so I was glad to hear that.

I guess I had completely forgot how intense t-ball can be. And now that I have a son playing and my husband coaching, the intensity has stepped up several notches. And not to mention I'm a "little" competitive myself, which adds to the situation. I seriously tossed and turned last night/this morning replaying the game in my head and thinking of situations to work on at practice. Geez!!! And now I'm regretting not taking that Tylenol last night before I went to bed because my head is still ringing. 2 games down and 16 to go!! :)

2 comments:

My Family said...

She looks so cute! Seems like yesterday that was Paige and it was Caden's first season. Man, time goes by way to fast.

Jessica said...

Thanks! I know Heather, time does go by too fast. Today's Proverbs 31 devotion hit home with time.