Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Snow Cones

This afternoon we met up with Michelle and the girls for a snow cone.  They just got back from Cabo after a 10 day vacation, so we hadn't seen them in 2 weeks.  It was nice to see them and catch up a bit . . . and I was a little jealous over Michelle's tan, if I'm being honest!!

Jase went with Cherry (as seen on his mouth and shirt) and Allyson went with Pink Bubblegum (as seen on her shirt as well).  Next time . . . white snow cones all around!  Their shirts are in the wash now, we'll see how they turn out. ;-)


You'll notice that Ally is holding a leaf and a flower in each hand.  She is my little horticulturist (yes, I had to look that up!). To date she has mainly picked weeds with flowers, so it hasn't been that big of a deal, but today she would not stop picking the snow cone place's flowers!! It resulted in us leaving because she would not listen.  And no TV when she got home, I hope she understands.

As I'm sitting here typing this I am getting indigestion . . . really, from a snow cone, nice! Tums are officially at my bedside and are part of my nightly snack!  Mixed Berry . . . I know, you're jealous! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.