Thursday, March 22, 2012

Matching Shirts

Today me and the kiddos ran errands all over the place, from Clear Lake to Pasadena.  While in Webster, we stopped at Carter's and I couldn't resist buying the boys matching shirts . . . so sweet!! When I showed Jase he wanted me to hang Little Brother's shirt up in his closet with his! :-)  I pray they have a special bond with one another.  And little Allyson could not be left out, she had to get a sparkly Big Sister shirt too!


We also stopped in the bread store on Center Street for the last time.  Sniff, sniff!  The sign on the door says their lease is up and they will no longer be open, but from what I heard is that Bimbo bought out Sara Lee and they are closing the store.  March 24th is the last day they will be open, so get your bread now!  The sweet lady that works there has worked for the company for nearly 25 years and has been at this location for over 20!! Talk about dedication.  She and the other employee will be transferred to another location, so I'm thankful they will still have a job.  I will miss them and the discounted bread!

My heart breaks tonight for a dear friend.  Susie, who lost her 4 year old son last year due to an unknown heart condition, now has her 1 year old little girl (who has the same heart condition) in the hospital.  I do not know all or many details, but I heard that Addison's heart stopped beating today and she had to be put on life support.  I did hear from Susie about an hour ago that she woke up earlier this evening and looked around and kicked.  Susie said that was a good sign because they had been concerned about damage to her brain, and this movement is a good sign for her brain.  I am praying for a new heart and strength for Addi, peace beyond all understanding for the parents, and wisdom for the doctors.  Please join me in prayer, "Dear Lord, please be with Miss Addi, touch her and heal her tonight.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen." 

No comments: