Saturday, March 3, 2012

It Never Fails & Ally's Jam Session

I took the kids to Walmart this afternoon and had a few realizations while in there.
  • We ALWAYS have to visit the restroom and sometimes twice in one trip.  I make sure Ally's diaper is dry and both Jase and I have went to the restroom at home before we leave.  And 9 times out of 10 Jase has a bowel movement while there!  Can anyone else relate??
  • I cannot go in there and get what is just on my list.
  • I spend over $100 nearly every time!
This morning while we were upstairs playing, Ally found Jase's drums and helped herself to a little jam session.  She is absolutely in love with our Veggie Tales "The Little Drummer Boy" DVD.  She enjoys watching the story play out and the end is her very favorite, where the drummer boy plays and sings for baby Jesus.  If you listen to the little asparagus boy on the show, she sounds just like him.  It is the sweetest thing.  I was able to capture her singing the song (with my assistance) while on the drums . . . how fitting!

No comments: