Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Beary Good Day



This afternoon Jase found all of the Build-A-Bear clothes, so it was dress up time.  Jase and I played together, dressing Mickey (his bear) up while sister napped and when she woke up, she joined right in.




I'm Thankful for Days 6-10

Jase is thankful for...

6 - Church
7 - Mommy & Daddy
8 - God (because He makes me happy!)
9 - Ally
10 - Mickey (his build-a-bear)

Mommy is thankful for...

6 - My church and staff - Glad it stands for truth and all the hard work and thought that goes into bringing the word each service
7 - My parents & grandparents - All of the love and support they've shown/given me throughout the years
8 - Friends - both old and new are such a blessing to me
9 - Our health - Praise God that we are all healthy
10 - My brothers & sister - I love them so much and am proud of each one of them


No comments: