Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Reusable Snack Bags

Last night I went up to Hobby Lobby and purchased some velcro and Osnaburg fabric (kind of reminds me of linen).  I wanted to make these reusable snack bags that I saw on...wait for it...Pinterest! :)  It was one of my first pins and I really liked the idea of packing a snack for the kids and reusing the bags.  Here is the tutorial I followed and it worked great for me.

Of course the second one (blue with green squares) I made turned out a little better due to trial and error.  The velcro I purchased was a little wider than I wanted, so the first one I made is over the top with velcro, as in I may have to help Allyson open it.  On Jase's I cut the velcro in half and it is much easier to open.

I'm happy with them and I think the kiddos will enjoy.

No comments: