Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Leaf People

I found this cute idea on Pinterest on making leaf people and thought I would do it with the kids.  Monday afternoon we gathered leaves in the front yard. Both kids had a blast doing this.



Today after I picked them up from school, we sat at the table and worked on our leaf people.  The kids had fun crafting and gluing at the table.  It would have been better if we picked the leaves and did the craft right away instead of waiting 2 days.  Half of the leaves had dried out and were crumbly, which made a mess and they were hard to work with.  Allyson enjoyed art time and LOVED using the glue stick!

2 comments:

Casey said...

this is so cute!! i have NO patience to help my babies when i get home from school. i know thats so bad :( how do you do it??!!!

Jessica said...

I hear ya. I too have been tired lately...I blame it on the time change! haha!