Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful...Day 5 Update

Our Thankful Tree is in full swing here at the French house.  We have had great conversations on being thankful and Jase has came up with his things to be thankful for ALL on his own.


Jase is thankful for...
1 - Lego's
2 - School
3 - God's creation
4 - Family
5 - Our home

I too have been telling Jase what I am thankful for each day and recording them.

Mommy is thankful for...
1 - Jesus and my salvation
2 - My kids...they are joys everyday, blessings from God
3 - My husband...My Love, my best friend, I share everything with him
4 - Daddy's job...allows Mommy to stay at home with the kids
5 - Our home...all of the wonderful memories we are creating here and a place to lay our head at night

At breakfast this morning we were practicing our memory verse and the kids are doing an AWESOME job with it.  After 5 days of practicing, Jase has it down and Ally nearly does.  26 months and she almost has the whole thing memorized...I love that she is already after God's heart...just melts mine.

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 136:1

Jase saying his memory verse: http://youtu.be/jwuNTE6VNgI

Make sure your volume is way up to watch Allyson say hers, she is not a loud talker: http://youtu.be/e0iKdgiKdi8

And lastly, Jase wanted to make up his own verse.  It was cute.  At 4 1/2 he understands that God created everything.  And heads up, Ally screams for 1-2 seconds about 12 seconds into the video...her cup fell over :)  http://youtu.be/chNgnJ-l0sc

No comments: