Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Funny

Last night I had a realization that the kids have been watching tv waaayyy too much lately. Totally my fault, but it is time for a change.

I found some new activity ideas and suggested routines for SAHM on the interest (and maybe Pinterest!), so I am fired up and ready to give it a go!

This morning after breakfast we read books and then game time. When I was cleaning out a closet on Monday I found a matching game I had made for Jase's birthday party a couple of years ago, but never used it. Basic black paper with sports and animals on them, two of each. After looking at them, I realized why we have never used them...you so can see what the image is on the back. When I laminated them the image pressed into the black paper and it was embossed in the back. I didn't say anything to Jase about it and just pretended not to see the outline of the figures.

All three of us played a couple of rounds of match and had a good time. Then we played Go Fish...ahhh I loved this game as a kid! In the middle of the game Jase says "I can see the shape on the back!" Hahahaha!! And it was in a tone "like, yeah I've known all along!" It was funny and we laughed about it.

Guess I need to find another set of cards. :)


No comments: