Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful Update

Jase is thankful for...

16 - The library - we went to the library and checked out books and movies
17 - Football - we took the kids to the Deer Park HS football playoff game and he loved it
18 - Zoo - he loves watching all the animals at the zoo (we went on Saturday)
19 - Nanny & Paw-Paw - Jase stayed at their house for a little bit while Mommy & Daddy went on a date
20 - Aunt Alisha - He loves his aunt!!


Jessica is thankful for...

16 - My son's & daughter's school - thankful for all the wonderful ladies that work there and teach and love my kiddos (Jase's Thanksgiving Feast was so cute!)
17 - Public library & ability to read to my kids and also that they enjoy it too
18 - Exercise - I've been enjoying it lately and I feel great afterwards
19 - Zoo - I love watching the animals and it was a great time with my family and friends
20 - Children's Church - enjoy teaching the little children about God's love

No comments: