Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Conversations with Jase

Just sharing a couple of conversations between me and Jase today!
I asked him if he wanted a Capri Sun for lunch and he said "no I'll just take sweet tea".  Ok...he is SO my kid!! There is usually always sweet decaf tea made up in my fridge.

He has been talking about going to Mickey's house lately, so I pulled up Disney World online and was showing him all the things to do there...he loved it.  There are also some videos you can play and an option to add your name.  I typed Jase's name in and a couple of them had "Merry Christmas Jase" at the end of the clip.  He said "Oh, Mickey loves me!" I told him that he sure does! So sweet...can he remain this innocent forever?!?! He wanted to know if me or Daddy knew how to get to Disney World.  Then he asked me what he would wear to Disney World and I told him that we would probably get him some Mickey Mouse shirts and he said ok.  A few seconds later he pulled out his Christmas Mickey Mouse stuffed animal and started plaything with him.  Then he asked me to put on a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for him to watch. I love this little guy.

No lie, as I am typing this blog post he comes up to me and asks if we can send Mickey a message, here goes:

Dear Mickey,

Disney World is much fun.  Please Mickey, can you send us a map and help us find Disney World real soon?

Love,
Jase

Maybe we will go one day when you're a little older Jase...one day!

I was really having one of those funk/blah days today and now it is raining, but our Mickey Mouse talk really cheered me up! Thanks Boo Boo!

1 comment:

My Family said...

We want to go to Disney so bad! Maybe next year when Caden is 7 and Paige is 5.