Thursday, November 17, 2011

We're still doing our Thankful Tree

While we may fall a day or so behind here and there, we are still doing our Thankful Tree.  :) 

Jase is thankful for...

11 - Food
12 - Friends
13 - Stingrays, his soccer team
14 - Soccer party (soccer is officially over)
15 - Toys (he was playing with toys at the kitchen table during our thankful convo)

Jessica is thankful for...

11 - Nights at home - I love to be gone, but I also love spending time with my family, relaxed at home.  Homemade hamburgers and the Sword and the Stone movie!
12 - Financial Blessings - Ability to pay the bills and then some.
13 - Being a stay at home mom - Spending precious time with my kids that I'll never get back.  Also, when they are sick, I'm glad I'm able to stay at home and take care of them, and it makes for less stress.
14 - A great pediatrician - I love my kids' doctor and she loves them.
15 - Prayer - When myself or someone is in need, you can always turn to the Lord.  He is always there to hear our praise or our need.

No comments: